Monday, May 20, 2013

Stalking Time #7

Title: Who Pulls the Strings?
Incarnation: Second
Card: The Emperor
“Doctor, I don’t think this is really the time to practice that,” he looked at the Doctor, searching for the word he was looking for, coming up empty, “device.”
The Doctor looked up from his recorder, lips pursed, eyes flickering with panicked delight. “Oh, I’m sure you’d rather just die. It helps me think. Now, we need to figure this out.”
“Why do you think…” starting to protest, cut off by the quick hand gestures of The Doctor.
“Of course I think, in fact, I have a plan already,” The Doctor said, popping up over the rampart taking a quick look at the chaotic scene as reinforcements poured in on the Dalek front.
“What is it?”
“Simple. When I say run, run. Run!”

No comments:

Post a Comment